|Radio Frequency Identification labels and tags are currently used by the Department of Defense, retail chains such as Wal-Mart and Target, and in many closed loop applications.
The Proprietary printing process offers RFID enabled labels to have excellent accuracy and low rejection rates. We offer standard, as well as custom solutions for a wide range of RFID applications, IN-STOCK sizes of 4" x 1", 4" x 2", and 4" and 6" RFID labels formatted for most industry-standard printers.
Reliable, Flexible solutions for any RFID application:
- Print up to 8 colors Prior to insertion
- Pre-Encoding and Imprinting DOD Compliant Service Bureau
- Chip-Neutral Insertion ProcessCompatible with UHF (915 MHz) and HF (13.56MHz) transponders
- Insertion in a Variety of MaterialsTTR, DT, films and synthetic tag
- Specialty Adhesives Available